Monday, June 18, 2007

ART: John Pham Art Opening at Secret Headquarters

John Pham reception at Secret Headquarters

This past weekend I went to the John Pham opening at Secret Headquarters. I hadn't met John before, but it turned out I knew some friends of his who were there. I got a copy of John's new book "Sublife," soon to be released by Fantagraphics. Love it! Above is a short clip of a wild installation piece John did and a photograph of me with the man himself.


John Pham reception at Secret Headquarters John Pham reception at Secret Headquarters
Lots of people showed up and the event was a big success. Here's a picture of the crowd of Pham-fans and two pieces of his work.

John Pham reception at Secret Headquarters John Pham reception at Secret Headquarters
SHQ owners David and David always through a fantastic shin-dig. Here I am having some tequila with one of the Davids. And there's my pal Daniel with the other David, and actor McCaleb Burnett.

You can take a look at the photo-set of all the other pictures from the event
here.

No comments: