Sunday, June 24, 2007

ART: Gay Erotic Zine & Comix Convention at Antebellum

at the Gay Erotic Zine & Comic Convention

This Saturday I hung out with Rick Castro and friends at the first ever Gay Erotic Zine & Comix Convention at Antebellum Gallery. Chatted with Kim Kinakin and Sean Platter. Trevor Wayne dropped by. Great fun!


at the Gay Erotic Zine & Comic Convention at the Gay Erotic Zine & Comic Convention
at the Gay Erotic Zine & Comic Convention at the Gay Erotic Zine & Comic Convention

Sean in a hottie sandwich with Trevor and Aram. Brian checks out some of Dronio's artwork. Some of the Zines on display. Me and Brian.

You can view all my photos from the event here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aman--thanks for sharing this! It sounds like you had a blast and it was cool getting the "tour" from Sean about his work (I'll have to look for it now!).

Reminds me of when we'd go pub crawling on Sunday, or drop by an erotic arts festival. :)

Take care,

I.

Rick Andreoli said...

This looked awesome. I wish we could have made it but we were out of town.

Can't wait to see you soon!

comixking said...

plz link me.
eroticcomix.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.