Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 2008: In the Park and About Town

Thanksgiving Day 2008 Thanksgiving Day 2008
Thanksgiving Day 2008

Each year at Thanksgiving Dinner-in-the-Park the community comes together to feed people. This year, my dad and I were joined by friends including, Monte Cox, Jeremy Lucido and his boyfriend Nick.

You can see all my Thanksgiving Day pictures on Flickr or Facebook.

One of my favorite parts of the event is Arthur Nakane's One Man Band. Here he and a guest perform a rocking rendition of "Joy to the World." (He also performed "Stand by Me.")

Thanksgiving Day 2008 Thanksgiving Day 2008

Later that night I catch up with Sterling after a long while at Jerah's party. And cause trouble with Abbie and Brendan at Francesca's place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Aman! :)
The spouse and I were in my home-town visiting family at the time--but this would have been a beautiful thing to join you in.

(And I owe you a phone call) ;)

Huggles,

~Z.