Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Schumann 2008 Holiday Party is a Huge Success!

Schumann Holiday Party 2008 Schumann Holiday Party 2008
Schumann Holiday Party 2008 Schumann Holiday Party 2008

My friends Francesca and David threw an amazing holiday party over the weekend. Francesca plays "hostess with with the mostest" with Michael by the tree. Andrea and Josh cozy up on the hammock. Saracai and Heather get in the holiday spirit. And I wait for Santa to bring me something extra special!

Schumann Holiday Party 2008

Francesca surprised and thrilled us all with a video montage David made of us from the past year. You will find and extra special "dance break" halfway through the video. David's adoring fans threw themselves at him!

Schumann Holiday Party 2008 Schumann Holiday Party 2008

I took these two photographs of Jerah near the end of the night. I love the sweetness of her quiet moment on the phone and this "Santa Baby" shot makes you wonder: Naughty or Nice?

You can see my photos from this wonderful night on Facebook or Flickr.



Santa didn't bring me exactly what I wanted, but I could count on Jessica for a kiss under the mistletoe. I hope you all have a wonderful season full of friendship, happiness and love! ;o)

No comments: