Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lynn's Holiday Nosh

Lynn's Holiday Nosh Lynn's Holiday Nosh

I finally got the latkes, kreplach and kugel he'd been craving and came home with a plate of desserts made by a nice Jewish mom in the Valley!

I continued my tradition of heading to my friend Lynn's place for her annual Holiday Nosh. Lynn's granddaughter Emerson is now two-years-old and has quite a personality. I told Melissa and Sean that they will be "those parents" waiting on the porch with a shot-gun in 14 years.

Lynn's Holiday Nosh Lynn's Holiday Nosh

Melissa and I were reminiscing that the very first time I went we were all so young and drinking Goldschlager, and Melissa cleaned red wine out of a white carpet using white wine. Now it's about drinking coffee, cleaning poopy diapers and going home early!

2 comments:

Steven Tagle said...

Dear Aman,

Thanks for your kind comments about my documentary, "Trent and Greg" on Towleroad back in Dec 2007.

I recently entered the doc in the Project Pushback competition and hope that you will support it by registering on Vimeo and voting for it. The 10 videos with the most votes by June 15 move on to the final round of judging!

Here's how:
1. Create a free user account on vimeo.com.
(Please note, you must have a Vimeo account in order to vote.)
2. Vote for "A Friend's Take"by clicking the heart-shaped "LIKE" button in the top-right corner of the video screen.

Please also feel free to embed it on your site and encourage others to vote. I'd really appreciate your support.

Thanks,
Steven Tagle
steventagle@gmail.com

Pattaya Girls said...

nice rocking horse, sadly the dog looks jealous.