Monday, July 09, 2007

Two-Fisted Fetish Weekend! Toonfetish BBQ and Hard Heroes IV

Gearing up for Comic-Con, I'm involved in two hugely fun events this weekend. So if your weekend can take this much action from both ends (Friday and Sunday) I invite you to come along!



On Friday Rick Castro and I are throwing the Feed Your Fetish Barbecue at the Antebellum Gallery. It's the closing celebration for the Toonfetish exhibit that is up right now. I promise it will be a sizzling summer soirée. We're screening "Kizuna" the first gay anime (yaoi), and Joe Phillips' adult cartoons "Stonewall & Riot" and "House of Morecock!" Suds 'n wieners will be served. (Click the image above left for details.)

Check out my previous Toonfetish videoblog and photoblog for more about the event.

On Sunday I'm one of the featured artists at the Hard Heroes party that Instigator Magazine is putting on at MJ's as a benefit for Being Alive LA. I went to the last HH party, and these are tons of fun. Lots of hotties in spandex... if that's your thing. And really, who isn't in to that?! (Click the image above right for details.)

1 comment:

Rick Andreoli said...

Sorry we'll miss all this, but we can't wait to see you in SD! Much fun to be had...