Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Graffiti Scenesters "fotograff" at Crewest

"fotograff" at Crewest Gallery

Saturday night, I visit the big downtown art opening "fotograff" at Gallery Crewest, and I'm blown away by how perfectly styled the exhibit is, seamlessly combining the aesthetics of graffiti and street art into a presentation of photography.

This is the gallery's first major venture into photography, put together by graffiti artist/activist VYAL ONE (below right) and Crewest gallery director Man One.

Click here to see all my photographs from this event.

IMGP9280.jpg "fotograff" at Crewest Gallery

Congratulating VYAL ONE is Sticky Rick whom I last saw at his annual Peel Here LA Sticker Art Show extravaganza downtown which inspired me to create an homage to LA sticker street art behind my home! View the rest of my pictures from "fotograff" on my Flickr photoset.

No comments: