Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kami Shade Kicks off Fashion Week, Hollywood

Kami Shade Fashion Event in LA

I found myself back at Ritual in Hollywood as designer Kami Shade kicked of LA's Fashion Week with the 3rd annual "Shop Til You Drop" event.

Kami Shade Fashion Event in LA Kami Shade Fashion Event in LA

I'm continually fascinated by the "bored" look models affect, especially on the runway, so I did my best to get a few shots of them smiling and looking happy!


Kami Shade Fashion Event in LA Kami Shade Fashion Event in LA

Shoppers took breaks from the party and fashion shows inside to shop at the outdoor booths. I ran in to pals Dale and Jason. (Who would make an incredibly cute couple, but assured me they are not.)

Kami Shade Fashion Event in LA Kami Shade Fashion Event in LA

Here I am with Susanna, my shopping buddy for the afternoon. The event even gave us the option of getting a massage to recover from all the activity. But we opted for Spanish lattes at Groundwork. (So good!) Check out my photoset for the rest of the pics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally love your site AMAN!!!

Don Hudson said...

You and Susanna look great together! Do I see romance for you two?